WordPress Media Library Folders
Media Library Folders for WordPress creates actual folders in your WordPress Media Library:
- Actual folders make it easier to organize your WordPress media library while reducing server burden.
- Add and build new WordPress Media library folders to label and organize as you wish instead of just month/date.
- Move, copy, rename and delete files and folders with a nice drag and drop interface
- Regenerate thumbnails.
- SEO Images to specify ALT and TITLE attributes when uploading.
- Sync folders/files when moving or uploading a folder via FTP.
- Create a MaxGalleria gallery.